Skip Navigation


OISSS issues immigration sponsorship documents (I-20 for F-1 students, DS-2019 for J-1 students) for individuals to participate in the following JHU programs that do not confer degrees:

Please work with the appropriate admissions office or academic department (graduate visiting students) for application procedures. Upon admission to the program, a request for I-20 or DS-2019 issuance will be forward to OISSS.

< Back to 'Prospective Students'

Style DIV, please skip.

Style DIV, please skip.