Skip Navigation


Students interested in programs in the Krieger School of Arts & Sciences and the Whiting School of Engineering should consult the website of Homewood Graduate Admissions for application procedures.

Click here for information on application procedures to Advanced Academic Programs (AAP). A list of degrees offered at AAP is available here. Please note that F-1 immigration sponsorship is only available for degree programs where a full course of study is available (3 courses per semester, with no more than one course being offered online).

Consult the website of Engineering for Professionals (EP) for information about their degree programs and admissions procedures.

Visit the School of Education website for information about programs and the admission process.

< Back to 'Prospective Students'

Style DIV, please skip.

Style DIV, please skip.