Skip Navigation

J-1 Scholar Information

Inviting departments request J-1 immigration sponsorship from OISSS. Please contact the departmental administrator in your inviting department to start the process of requesting J-1 sponsorship from the university.

Health Insurance Requirements for J-1 Scholars

Travel Information for J-1 Scholars

Please see our J-2 work authorization instructions for information on how your J-2 spouse may obtain authorization to work.

Style DIV, please skip.

Style DIV, please skip.