Skip Navigation

J-1 Student Information

Health Insurance Information

Travel information for J-1 students

Academic Training (internships or other academic-related employment)

If you have J-2 dependents with you in the U.S., please consult our J-2 work authorization instructions for information about how your J-2 spouse may obtain work authorization.

Style DIV, please skip.

Style DIV, please skip.